Educational Focus Areas
Topics That Are Transforming Health Care
Across health care, education is abundantly available. That’s why we’re focused on our community; providing education for our local practitioners and affiliates on topics that are transforming health care.
From pressing population health issues and improving communication across interprofessional care teams, to welcoming patients and students as educators and integral contributors — we are leading the way in continuing medical education (CME) for the clinicians of today and tomorrow.
Office of Continuing Medical Educational Focus Areas
- Use of Health Data for Improved Care
- Population Health Matters
- Student Engagement/Transition to Practice
- Communication Optimization
- Quality Improvement
- Technical and Procedural Skill Optimization
- Innovation in Continuing Medical Education
- Research and Scholarship in CME