Claim Your CME Certificate
How do I get a copy of my transcript/certificate?
Visit our CME Registration Website and sign-in as a UC Davis employee or visitor:
- Select "Registration History" from the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Click on "Download Transcript." The PDF download process will begin.
- Save the PDF to your computer and/or device and print as needed.
Visit CMECalifornia.com and sign-in to your account if you completed any of our online courses, or attended an in-person course before 2018.
- Select "Transcript" from the left-hand navigation pane.
- From the transcript page, find the title of the course you need a transcript for and click on the certificate icon next to it (on the right-hand side).
- The PDF download process will begin. Save the PDF to your computer and print as needed.
TIP: If you get an error message while using CMECalifornia, try clicking on the UC Davis Health link at the top of the page to see if that fixes the problem. Use Chrome or Firefox if Safari or Internet Explorer don't work.
How do I get a copy of my Regularly Scheduled Education transcript/certificate?
We utilize the eeds™ accreditation management website to track attendance for Regularly Scheduled Education (e.g., grand rounds, journal clubs, tumor boards, etc.) You can use the website to obtain transcripts, attendance certificates and record self-reported CME credits.