For the 2023-2024 application cycle, our program will accept applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Any information submitted outside of ERAS cannot be accepted.
During the 2024-2025 application cycle, we will be transitioning to Residency CAS (Central Application Service).
To apply for our Residency Program, submit the following documents:
We will be following the changes from the Association of Professors of Gynecology & Obstetrics RRR (Right Resident, Right Program, Ready Day One)
• Application deadline of Oct. 1, 2023
• Interview offers released on Oct. 24, 2023
• Interview offers limited to the number of interview spots
• Allow applicants a minimum of 48 hours to respond to interview offers
• Interviews occur no earlier than Oct. 31, 2023
• Notify applicants of final status (e.g. waitlist, rejection) by Dec. 2, 2023
• Virtual interviews for all applicants
Our scheduled interviews dates are Nov. 15, 2023, Nov. 29, 2023, and Dec. 6, 2023.
For information during the application and support during the interview season, please contact Martha Morris, Program Manager, by email.
For information regarding applying into OB-GYN, please check out the APGO website.