Great employees deserve great health care
So when you choose your care during open enrollment this fall (Oct. 31 to Nov. 26), we hope you'll consider staying in the UC family – and select a plan that includes UC Davis Health or UC Davis Medical Group.
Choosing us means exceptional prevention, diagnosis and treatment options for yourself and your loved ones.
Access UC Davis Health care at Kaiser rates
To help our employees take advantage of the best care available, we’re making it easier for you to access UC Davis Health!
Monthly employee contributions for UC Blue & Gold HMO and UC Health Savings Plan PPO are now among the lowest offered.
First, select your health plan
To choose UC Davis Health for your family’s everyday care, first select a health plan that includes us:
- UC Care
- UC Blue & Gold HMO
- UC Health Savings Plan
- UC Medicare PPO
- UC Medicare PPO without Prescription Drug
- UC Medicare Choice
- UC High Option Supplement to Medicare
IMPORTANT NOTES THIS YEAR:
- For employees previously enrolled in Western Health Advantage (WHA), you'll see your enrollment has been set to UC Blue & Gold, as WHA is no longer being offered. Choosing UC Blue & Gold will ensure uninterrupted access to your current care team, as it includes the same benefits and doctors as WHA. Also, the monthly employee contribution for UC Blue & Gold is now one of the lowest health plans offered.
- Because UC Davis is part of a special pilot program for the next several years, plan rates for UC Davis employees are lower than those listed in the benefits booklet you'll receive in the mail from UCOP. UC Davis-specific rates are posted on the UC Davis Human Resources website, and you'll also receive a UC Davis-specific rate sheet in the mail.
For additional UC open enrollment information, visit the UC Davis Human Resources OE page or ucnet.universityofcalifornia.edu (remember, medical plan cost information on the latter site is not accurate for UC Davis employees).
You will make any health care changes through UC Path and will need your login and password.
Next, choose your UC Davis Health doctor
UC Davis Health primary care physicians offer personalized care for your needs, from routine to specialty services.
Our family medicine physicians, internists, pediatricians and obstetrician/gynecologists are accepting new patients. With locations in 10 area communities, you'll have access to world-class care, conveniently located close to home or work.
Note: Plans information last updated 10/22/19 for 2019-2020 open enrollment.
Snapshot: Why we chose UC Davis Health
"We had a great experience delivering our son Derek at UC Davis Medical Center, and my OB was fabulous."
- Nicole Nosek, on why she and husband UC Davis assistant basketball coach Kevin Nosek chose UC Davis Health for their family’s care.