Beverly Garber, A.N.P.-C
Ms. Garber's clinical interests include general otolaryngology, with an emphasis on otology and head and neck cancer. She sees new patient referrals as well as performs preoperative and postoperative visits. She performs in-clinic procedures including mastoid debridement, tympanostomy tube placement, intratympanic injections and fiberoptic nasopharyngoscopy. She has an emphasis on risk-factor and life-style modifications, and has a particular interest in tobacco cessation. She works closely with physicians to utilize a patient-centered, team approach to treatment, encouraging wellness and patient autonomy.
- University of California at Davis, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, 2004
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 2007
- University of California, San Francisco, Master of Science in Nursing, Adult Nurse Practitioner, 2011
- ANCC Certified Adult Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Tobacco Treatment Specialist
- Certified Otolaryngoloy Nurse