All application materials must be submitted via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
All positions are filled through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). Details of the NRMP requirements can be found in the NRMP Handbook for U.S. Medical Students. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis, in the order in which they are received. All applications for our program must be submitted to ERAS by December 1, 2020, in order to be considered for the positions available for the 2021-2022 academic year.
We only accept applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Contact the Office of Student Affairs at your school for instructions on how to apply using ERAS.
Applicants should submit the following application materials via ERAS:
- Curriculum vitae
- One-page personal statement
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
- Three (3) Letters of recommendation from faculty
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE Step 1or COMLEX-USA Level 1 score (required)
- USMLE Step 2 or COMLEX-USA Level 2 score (we understand due to the COVID-19 pandemic that these may be delayed)
- USMLE CS score or COMLEX-USA Level 2-PE (if available - we understand that due to the COVID-19 pandemic that USMLE CS is temporarily suspended until June 1, 2021 and COMLEX PE is temporarily suspended until November 1, 2020)
All applications are screened by the Department of Pediatrics' Selection Committee
All applicants will be notified promptly by contacting ERAS as to when their application was received in the Residency Recruitment Office. In most situations, the MSPE must be reviewed before an interview offer will be made. All applications will be reviewed holistically.
For the 2020-2021 application season, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all interviews will be virtual. We will be interviewing November 9, 2020 through January 13, 2021.
If you receive an invitation to interview with us, please consider attending one of our Social Nights where you can meet our residents in an informal setting! For the 2020-2021 application season, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all social nights will be virtual.