Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship Training Program
How to Apply
For full consideration applications must be received by November 1. Early application is encouraged as our limited interview dates fill quickly.
- Applications for first-year CAP Fellowship positions will be accepted through ERAS beginning in July.
- A current curriculum vitae must include a full chronological account of time, including non-working months, after receiving your medical degree.
- Three letters of recommendation from psychiatrists familiar with your work
- A letter from your general psychiatry residency training program director
- Verification of completed psychiatric training, including documentation of no fewer than two Clinical Skills Verification exams passed
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE or COMLEX transcript (Passing scores in all Step/COMLEX levels required)
- Register with the National Residency Matching Program (http://www.nrmp.org/ ).
- A letter from your medical school Dean of Student Affairs is required.
Please refer to the California GME Licensure Requirements if you have any questions about your application eligibility. The Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship Program supports only J1 visa holders.
Interviews will be scheduled on selected Thursdays in September, October, and November. A typical interview day consists of 4-5 one on one interviews with faculty and fellows, lunch, and a tour of the selected child psychiatry rotation facilities.
For more information, please contact:
Training Program Administrator
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry