Clinical Child and Adolescent PsychologyPostdoctoral Fellowship
Our postdoctoral fellowship program in clinical child and adolescent psychology offers fellows training with a strong academic approach that emphasizes evidence-based treatment across multiple settings. Fellows receive their primary training in therapy and psychological testing in a community mental health outpatient setting. They also have secondary training opportunities providing manualized, brief CBT for depression and anxiety in a pediatric integrated behavioral health clinic or social skills groups at the MIND Institute.
Position and application overview
For the 2023-2024 academic year, the department is pleased to have two postdoctoral clinical fellowship positions that begin on July 1, 2023. The fellowship is a full-time, one-year appointment that will end in June of the following year. Fellows receive a stipend of $52,500 for the training year and resident and fellow benefits provided by UC Davis.
Friday, May 19, 2023 (11:59PM, EST)
Early application is encouraged and applications will be reviewed as they are received. Please refer to our manual and brochure for further detail about our training opportunities, as well as our program’s response to COVID-19.
Notification of interview offers will be sent via email by May 26, 2023. Our interviews will be held in early June 2023.
All applicants must have:
- Attended an APA-accredited doctoral program, preferably in clinical or counseling psychology (school psychology program applicants with a strong emphasis in clinical psychology will also be considered)
- Attended an APA-accredited internship
- Completed all requirements for their doctoral degree prior to June 30, 2023
- Applicants who are bilingual in English and Spanish and/or are from minoritized ethnic/racial/cultural groups are strongly encouraged to apply
How to apply
1. Prepare the following items for submission:
- A cover letter
- A current curriculum vitae
- Three signed letters of recommendation submitted directly to the program or by the applicant (preferably including clinical supervisors and/or training directors from your current internship and recent externships)
- A completed application for the CCAP Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
2. Submit your application and supportive items by email.
- Submit your application materials to us using our program email (button below).
- We recommend converting your attachments to PDF.
- Include the following in the subject line of your email: UC Davis Health CCAP Fellowship Application [YOUR FULL NAME]
Carlina Ramirez Wheeler, Ph.D.
Elizabeth Solomon Loyola, Psy.D.
Associate Trainng Director
Fellowship Programs Administrator
Clinical Child and Adolescent Postdoctoral Fellowship Program