For the safety and protection of patients, their families and healthcare providers and staff, we will continue to conduct all outpatient visits through telepsychiatry video visits (PDF).
Our mental health services
Experience patient care from an academic and research-based medical center staffed with highly trained doctors and therapists providing clinical expertise in several specialty areas.
Child and adolescent psychiatry
We evaluate and treat young patients with a range of conditions from ADHD, autism, anxiety, bipolar disorders and depression, to name a few.
We evaluate and treat adults patients with a range of conditions from PTSD, anxiety and stress, insomnia, bipolar disorders and depression, to name a few.
Our nationally recognized program focuses on early identification and intervention of psychotic disorders to help lessen the impact on families and the community.
Conditions we treat
Following are some of the conditions we treat:
- Anxiety disorders and stress
- Autism and developmental disorders
- Insomnia, sleep disorders
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Depression and other mood disorders
- Bipolar disorders
- Early psychosis
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Dementia and other age-related mental health illnesses
- Trauma treatment for domestic violence, sexual / physical assault, hate crimes, human trafficking, others
RESTART Trauma Recovery Program
Our trauma recovery program called RESTART (Resilience, Education and Supportive Tools for Adults Recovering from Trauma) provides a combination of treatment modalities that foster recovery and empowerment in survivors of interpersonal trauma such as hate crimes, human trafficking and sexual assault, to name a few.