Center for Nursing Science - External Sites
- Elsevier Clinical Key for Nursing - ClinicalKey is a clinical search engine that makes it easier for clinicians to find and apply relevant knowledge. ClinicalKey provides clinical information through aggregated content services, providing full-text access to journals, books, and videos
- Cochrane Library - The Cochrane Library is a collection of six databases that contain different types of high-quality, independent evidence to inform healthcare decision-making, and a seventh database that provides information about Cochrane groups.
- Joanna Briggs Institute EBP Database - The Joanna Briggs Institute’s Evidence Based Practice database of systematic reviews is a comprehensive collection of resources including over 3,000 records across seven publication types: Evidence Summaries, Evidence-Based Recommended Practices, Best Practice Information Sheets, Systematic Reviews, Consumer Information Sheets, Systematic Review Protocols, and Technical Reports.
- AHRQ Professionals Resources - The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality provides resources to professionals including clinical information, education and training, tools for hospitals and health systems, prevention and chronic care information, and content specific to quality and safety.
- AHRQ Clinical Guidelines and Recommendations - Evidence-based resources provide the foundation for sound clinical practice guidelines and recommendations. This site provides links to a variety of clinical guidelines resources.
ECRI Guidelines Trust - Since the National Guidelines Clearinghouse was defunded, ECRI Institute has offered a resource that offers guidelines, guideline summaries and a trustworthiness score, called a Transparency and Rigor Using Standards of Trustworthiness (TRUST) Scorecard. Registration and access to this resource is free.