Healthcare Decisions and Living Wills (Honoring Your Healthcare Decisions)
Ensure your voice is heard
Ensure your voice is heard during times you cannot speak for yourself. This 2-hour class explores planning and documenting your healthcare and personal care wishes. This is a learning opportunity encouraged for all ages from young adult to elderly. Advance Health Care Directive and POLST forms provided and explained. Please feel free to bring one support person with you.
- Understanding the facts
- Understanding the various forms
- What are your medical options?
- How to properly document your preference
- What is a healthcare agent and how do I select one?
- How do I start a conversation about my wishes?
- When to update forms
- The programs are free of charge and they are open to UC Davis Health patients, employees and retirees.
- All classes are subject to cancellation if enrollment is low. In the event of a cancellation, all enrolled individuals will be notified.
Healthcare Decisions and Living Wills class schedule