Preventing Diabetes Living Healthy
Lifestyle strategies to prevent diabetes
Preventing Diabetes - Living Healthy is a 2 hour class. Please feel free to bring one support person with you.
- Risk factors for developing pre-diabetes and diabetes
- Lifestyle strategies to delay or prevent diabetes
- Importance of nutrition and its role in prevention
- Emphasis on physical activity and weight management
- The programs are free of charge and they are open to UC Davis Health patients, employees and retirees.
- All classes are subject to cancellation if enrollment is low. In the event of a cancellation, all enrolled individuals will be notified.
What our patients are saying:
- "Great class that provides lots of good tangible strategies for eating & increasing physical activity."
- "Instructor was very knowledgeable, respectful, and friendly. Very informative class!"
- "I am pleased to be referred, liked visuals, liked instructors. Well done."
Preventing Diabetes Living Healthy class schedule