UC Davis Health Administrative Internship
The UC Davis Health Administrative Internship Program is a 6-week experience that aims to develop incoming and current graduate students with an interest in healthcare administration as future healthcare leaders through exposure, experience, and engagement in an academic health system.
Departments across the organization will host interns, providing them with hands-on and action-oriented projects. In addition to department-based projects, interns will contribute to organizational goals, participate in learning and development sessions with their cohort and hospital leadership, join networking opportunities and engage in community initiatives.
Examples of potential participating departments include:
- Patient Care Services
- Finance/Data Analytics
- Human Resources/Health Equity, Diversity, Inclusion
- Patient Experience
- Supply Chain Management/Distribution
- Application window: Monday, Dec. 19, 2022, to Friday, Feb. 3, 2023
- Informational webinar: Jan 9, 2023 11 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. Pacific Time
- Meeting link: https://ucdhs.webex.com/ucdhs/j.php?MTID=mc610f58c871d77d140a8096787aebfab
- Meeting number: 2495 327 2379
- Administrative Internship Program: Monday, May 22, 2023 – June 30, 2023
Graduate-level students interested in healthcare administration and currently enrolled in or admitted to an academic program (MHA, MPH, MBA or other closely related degree).
Applications will require the following:
- Cover letter addressing your interest in the Administrative Internship Program at UC Davis Health
For questions, or to submit your CV and cover letter via email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.