Keep the Beat! Strategies for a Healthy Heart
Improve heart health
Keep the Beat! Strategies for a Healthy Heart is a two session class providing information on healthy lifestyle changes to improve cholesterol levels and blood pressure control. Please feel free to bring one support person with you.
Topics covered will include:
- What is heart disease
- Risk factors and causes
- Stress Management
- Physical activity
- Weight Management for a healthy heart
- The programs are free of charge and they are open to UC Davis Health patients, employees, and retirees.
- All classes are subject to cancellation if enrollment is low. In the event of a cancellation, all enrolled individuals will be notified.
What our patients are saying:
- "Excellent class! Thank you for you advance knowledge of the subject. I am very motivated."
- "Thank you. This class was helpful. I am wanting to make lifestyle changes. This class brought home this point. I appreciated the review of different medications."
- "Excellent class. Particularly medications I'm taking, visuals great, length to cover subject is just right, BMI chart explained well"
Keep the Beat! Strategies for a Healthy Heart schedule