Are you in Crisis?
If so, please click here for support information
Other Wellness Resources
The UC Davis Ombuds Office is a confidential, independent, impartial, and informal problem-solving and conflict management resource for all members of the UC Davis and UC Davis Health campus communities.
Medical Staff Well- Being Committee
Residents, Clinical Fellows, and Program Directors can also contact the Medical Staff Well- Being Committee which administers a monitoring program for Medical Staff members who are suffering from substance abuse or dependence, or physical or mental health issues that impair their ability to work and function at their best. The Committee provides advice, recommendations, and assistance to individual physicians and to groups or committees who request assistance or recommendations. The committee can also be of assistance in helping residents/fellows navigate issues with the medical board in instances such as a DUI and the possible repercussions from the medical board. The committee can be reached through its chair, Dr. Peter Yellowlees, or through Dr. Maggie Rea, the Director of Medical Student and Resident Wellness.
- Health and Wellness | Student Health and Counseling Services
- Tip Sheet: Say This Not That (PDF)
- Covid-19 Mental Health Resources (ADA)
- Sustaining the Well-Being of Healthcare Personnel during Coronavirus and other Infectious Disease Outbreaks (Uniformed Services University) (PDF)
- DIMENSIONS: Work & Well-Being Toolkit for Physicians (University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus) (PDF)
- Help for Mental Illness (NIMH/NIH)
- Healthcare Personnel and First Responders: How to Cope with Stress and Build Resilience During the COVID-19 Pandemic (CDC)
- Coping with Stress (CDC)
- Managing Mental Health During COVID-19 (AMA)
- Emotional Wellness Toolkit (NIH)
- Caring for Your Mental Health (NIMH/NIH)
Spiritual support is available by calling our Pastoral Services Office (916-734-3657) or visiting the Chaplaincy & Education website.
- The ABCs of Getting Your ZZZs (PDF)
- NIMH Livestream Event: Managing Stress and Anxiety (Recorded Virtual Event)
- Building Resilience in Times of Anxiety and Uncertainty (Recorded Webinar) (ADA)