- Hands-on user training to perform library synthesis and screening
- Providing pre-made one-bead one-compound (OBOC) and one-bead two-compound (OB2C) combinatorial libraries
- Design, synthesis and screening of custom-made combinatorial libraries
- Screening of the pre-made combinatorial libraries against targets provided by users
- Sequencing and structural determination of the positive hits from library screening
- Re-synthesis of compounds (peptides, peptidomimetics peptoids, PNA and small molecules) in on-bead and soluble form for in vitro and in vivo evaluation
- Providing telodendrimer- and PVA-based nanomicelles for nanoformulation and in vivo delivery of hydrophobic drugs
- Work with resource users on optimization of the lead compounds
- Full consultation service
- ABI protein microsequencer for the decoding of positive beads.
- Fluorescent microscopes for library screening using fluorescent probes.
- Stereo-microscopes and Confocal for routine library screening.
- HPLC Systems for the purification of the compounds synthesized in the Shared Resource.
- Automated Peptide Synthesizer for synthesis of individual peptides in large scale.