Immune Modeling, Analysis and Diagnostics
Director: Emanual Maverakis, M.D.
The Immune Modeling, Analysis and Diagnostics Shared Resource (IMADSR) provides comprehensive, up-to-date immune monitoring services for clinical and translational studies to support investigators and industry partners who want to characterize the immune system in the setting of disease, especially autoimmunity and cancer.
- Provide the mechanistic assay infrastructure needed to support ancillary studies to clinical trials and facilitate biomarker and discovery research.
- Develop and validate immune monitoring assays, manage immune-relevant specimens including their tracking and storage, conduct on-site training for cancer center investigators and conduct quality assurance/quality control activities.
- Maintain a variety of protocols to study the human microbiome.
- Facilitate collaborative and contracted arrangements with other academic facilities and industry partners.
- Maintain a centralized approved IRB for specimen collection and characterization for specimens collected from patients with any immune-mediated disease or immune-responsive cancer.
The IMADSR is a Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) certified laboratory which offers diagnostic tests such as TCR and BCR rearrangement studies.
NOTICE TO ALL NIH-FUNDED INVESTIGATORS
This resource is funded by the UC Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center Support Grant (CCSG) awarded by the National Cancer Institute (NCI P30CA093373). Publications that have utilized facility resources, services or scientific data generated by the resource should acknowledge the resource or the assistance provided by resource staff and cite the NCI CCSG. An electronic copy of the publication should also be sent to the resource directors.