Services - Molecular Pharmacology
The MPSR provides a wide variety of clinical and preclinical translational services as summarized below. Please inquire for costs.
The MPSR works to develop and implement translation/correlative study components for clinical trial protocol. The MPSR will coordinate and manage all specimen collection and processing for the trial PI.
Protocol and Study Development
- Specimen collection protocols and language
- Development of hypotheses and objectives for translational studies
- Development of novel biomarker assays
- HIPAA compliance
- Budget development
- Collection and processing of specimens
- Specimen log-in, de-identification and storage
- Provide periodic updates on specimen accrual to study PI
- Coordinate or perform specimen biomarker analysis
- DNA mutations
- RNA expression
- Plasma protein/nucleotide profiling
- Immunohistochemistry, multispectral imaging
- Data synthesis and analysis
The shared resource can develop a comprehensive analysis plan for in vitro and in vivo testing of novel agents or therapeutic combinations for discovery and proof-of-principle. Such studies can provide rationale for clinical trial development. A wide variety of molecular biology, cell culture and xenograft assays can be provided.
- Novel biomarker assay development
- Preclinical modeling
- Novel agent activity
- Synergy testing
- Target validation