Advance Care Planning
Advance care planning is a process of understanding, reflecting on, and discussing future medical preferences with your loved ones and treatment team.
Advance care planning can help you:
- Clarify your health care goals and values
- Make choices about appointing someone who knows your medical care wishes and could speak for you if you could not speak for yourself
- Communicate your wishes with your family, friends, clergy, and health care providers
- Discuss what kind of medical care you want at end of life
- Put your wishes in writing to guide medical decisions
Call us today!
Please call 916-734-5959 and ask for an oncology social worker or ask your doctor or nurse for a referral.