Welcome to Our Campus
Before the visit, I felt passionate towards medicine. But, after our day at UC Davis and hearing from students and staff, I feel even more excited and proud to pursue medicine as a career.
I absolutely loved the school's commitment to a sense of community. This truly feels like a family!
-- 2018 Tour Participants
UC Davis School of Medicine prepares culturally and clinically competent medical students and future physicians to practice in the diverse and growing populations of California. To see our campus in Sacramento, meet our medical students, and learn how we support our community, please submit an interest form below.
Our tours are designed for students who are interested in careers in medicine and for current AMCAS applicants. We do not offer tours to the general public.
The material we cover during the tour will vary slightly according to the members of the tour group. Most tours will include the following highlights:
- Admission and Curriculum presentation
- Community Health Scholars presentation
- Medical student panel discussion
- Campus and resources walking tour
- Cost: Free for all attendees.
- Duration: Check-in begins at 8:30am. The program begins promptly at 9:00am and ends at 1:00pm. The walking tour is approximately one hour.
- Dress code: Business casual for all attendees, with comfortable shoes for the walking tour.
- Food: Light breakfast is provided.
- Transportation: All attendees are responsible for their own transportation to and from campus. Click for maps and directions.
- Parking: Attendees may purchase a visitor permit to park on campus. The rate is $2 per hour or $6 for an all-day permit in Lots 14, 16, 18 and 25. Click for a parking map. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to arrive in a coach bus and need parking assistance.
If you are interested in visiting our school, you may request a tour for yourself or on behalf of a program/club. Because of capacity restrictions, there is a limited number of attendees that can attend on each day.
Please note the scheduled tour dates below and submit a request form for your desired day.
- July 26, 2019 (closed)
- October 25, 2019 (closed)
- January 24, 2020
- April 24, 2020
- June 2020 (exact date TBD)
- July 17, 2020
Request a tour!
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com