Tribal Health Admissions
- Tribal Health PRIME will accept up to 6 students each academic year
- Applicants must meet UC Davis School of Medicine admissions requirements, as well as the Tribal Health PRIME criteria
- Tribal Health PRIME criteria: Applicants should possess significant knowledge of and experience in tribal urban and/or rural underserved areas, including a familiarity with different populations and cultures, public health issues specific to the native population, and a desire to serve as physician for American Indian and Alaska Native (AIAN) communities. This track is for students who are committed to ensuring high quality medical care to improve health for populations, communities, and individuals in with connections to indigenous culture.
- All applicants must apply to the UC Davis School of Medicine through AMCAS by October 1. For more information, please visit Admissions.
- Applicants who are accepted to the UC Davis School of Medicine will be offered an opportunity to express interest for Tribal Health PRIME in March 2022 – May 2022.
- The Tribal Health PRIME selection committee will invite the strongest candidates for interviews via videoconference. Your application will be considered based on your commitment to caring for AIAN/tribal communities.