- The REACH program will accept up to 8 students each academic year
- Applicants must meet UC Davis School of Medicine admissions requirements, as well as the REACH criteria
- REACH criteria:
- Are committed to working in central California after graduation/residency
- Grew up, currently reside in, or have considerable prior experience central California communities
- All applicants must apply to the UC Davis School of Medicine through AMCAS by October 1. For more information, please visit the UCDSOM Admissions website.
- Indicate your interest in REACH on your UC Davis School of Medicine secondary application and complete the supplementary question
- Interested applicants who are accepted to the UC Davis School of Medicine will be considered for REACH.
- The REACH selection committee will invite the strongest candidates for interviews via videoconference. Your application will be considered based on your commitment to returning to central California.