UC Davis PRIME
Each year, the UC Davis PRIME Programs accept:
- 6-8 ACE-PC students
- 8-12 Rural-PRIME students
- 8-12 REACH students
- 6-8 TEACH-MS students
PRIME applicants apply through the traditional UC Davis School of Medicine (SOM) admissions pathway and must meet the same requirements as all SOM students. The PRIME programs select applicants for a second interview after the applicant has completed the SOM interview.
- Apply to the UC Davis School of Medicine (UCDSOM) through the American Medical College Application Service (AMCAS) by October 1.
- Applicants invited to complete the UCDSOM Secondary Application will have an opportunity to indicate their interest in one or more of the PRIME programs in the Secondary Application.
- Applicants interviewed by the UCDSOM will then be reviewed by the PRIME Program Directors. Applicants are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Qualified applicants will be invited for a PRIME interview between January and April.
For more information, visit the UC Davis School of Medicine Admissions page.