Division of Cardiovascular Medicine Faculty and Staff
- Thomas Smith, M.D. - Director of the Cardiac Non-Invasive Laboratory Services; Program Director of the Cardiology Fellowship Training Program, and Program Director of the Advanced Cardiac Imaging Fellowship.
- Jason Rogers, M.D. - Director of the Cardiac Interventional Laboratory; Program Director of the Interventional Cardiology Fellowship, and Program Director of the Interventional Structural Heart Fellowship.
- Saul Schaefer, M.D. - Chief of Cardiology at the VA Northern California Health Care System.
- Uma Srivatsa, M.B.B.S., MAS - Director of the Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology (CCEP) Fellowship Program
- Amparo Villablanca, M.D. - Director of the Women's Cardiovascular Medicine Program
- Garrett Wong, M.D. - Director of the Cardiology Inpatient Care Unit.
Cardiology Faculty Members
Jaskaran Birak is the Division Administrator responsible for both the academic office located in Sacramento and the research office located in Davis. She oversees the administrative staff, students, and lab personnel. The administrative staff supervisor is Kate Zhang.
Administrative staff in the Sacramento office assist with the fellowship training programs, service and on call scheduling, CME and didactic conference coordination and scheduling, reimbursements, physician credentialing, student scheduling, general faculty support including academic merits, promotions, and new faculty appointments. Administrative staff in the Davis office assist with grant applications, manuscripts, research laboratory personnel, and teaching activities.