Division of Cardiovascular Medicine Faculty and Staff
- Thomas Smith, M.D. - Director of the Cardiac Non-Invasive Laboratory Services; and Director of the Advanced Cardiac Imaging Fellowship Training Program.
- Jason Rogers, M.D. - Director of the Cardiac Interventional Laboratory; Director of the Interventional Cardiology Fellowship Training Program, and Director of the Interventional Structural Heart Disease Fellowship Training Program.
- Gagan Singh, M.D. - Director of the Clinical Cardiovascular Research Unit
- Uma Srivatsa, M.B.B.S., MAS - Director of Arrhythmia Services, Division of Cardiovascular Medicine.
- Nayereh Pezeshkian, M.D. - Director of the Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship Training Program
- Amparo Villablanca, M.D. - Director of the Women's Cardiovascular Medicine Program
- Sandhya Venugopal, M.D. - Director of the Cardiology Fellowship Training Program
- Garrett Wong, M.D. - Director of the Cardiology Inpatient Care Unit.
Cardiology Faculty Members
Jaskaran Birak is the Division Administrator responsible for both the academic office located in Sacramento and the research office located in Davis. She oversees the administrative staff, students, and lab personnel.
Administrative staff in the Sacramento office assist with the fellowship training programs, service and on call scheduling, CME and didactic conference coordination and scheduling, reimbursements, physician credentialing, student scheduling, general faculty support including academic merits, promotions, and new faculty appointments. Administrative staff in the Davis office assist with grant applications, manuscripts, research laboratory personnel, and teaching activities.