- Protocol evaluation, which includes type of imaging, reading, acquisition parameters, determinations, and estimates (if applicable).
- Completion of site surveys and questionnaires.
- Attendance in training, meetings and conferences (on-site or off, teleconferences, webinars) by administrator or clinical research staff as needed for each study.
- Review and facilitate requests for special services. Separate fees apply for special services provided by radiologists, physicists, technologists and staff beyond standard of care.
Internal (UC): $645
External (not-for-profit): $865
External (for profit): $1184
Procedures and scans by CPT code
- Special reporting and interpretation requirements; tumor measurements
- Radiation dosimetry, quality control and assurance tests, phantom calibrations and other study requirements that may require the services of a medical physicist (CT or MRI).
- Reading and interpretation for imaging scans performed hourly and non-CPT driven
- Special post-processing of image datasets previously acquired in UC Davis scanners
- Multimodality imaging requirements and multiple scanner setups by technologist or modality supervisor
- Attendance in training, meetings and conferences (on-site or off, teleconferences, webinars) by Radiologists or technologists as needed for each study.
- Other services that may be required above and beyond standard of care
Radiologist Time (hourly)
Internal (UC): $309
External (not-for-profit): $413
External (for profit): $567
Radiology Tech Time (hourly)
Internal (UC): $155
External (not-for-profit): $207
External (for profit): $285
All fees are exclusive of overhead and non-refundable.
For more information about equipment specifications and locations, please click one of the links below: