Department of Radiology
The Department of Radiology performs imaging and therapeutic procedures for Northern California physicians and their patients. Routine and specialized imaging studies, visceral and vascular intervention procedures, and contemporary neuro-interventional services are available.
The mission of the Department of Radiology
- To provide radiological service that is timely, cost effective, appropriate and of the highest quality.
- To educate health care professionals, including medical students, residents, fellows, faculty and staff.
- To contribute to the understanding of health and disease through imaging and through imaging technology related clinical and basic science research.
- To participate in the growth and mission of the UC Davis Health.
- To engage in public service for the university and the community.
To serve as a vehicle for the achievement of professional goals by our faculty, staff and students.