How to Request a Project Change│ UC Davis Health

How to Request a Project Change

Any department at UC Davis Health may request a change to a facility through the Facilities Planning & Development division. Projects that are currently active in design, planning and construction may also be recommended for changes and updates if a staff member sees a potential beneficial or necessary improvement to the updated facility.

Once a Project Change Request is completed, signed and submitted through the online form, the requesting department will be contacted by Facilities Planning and Development staff. The requested project change will be assessed for impacts and be prepared for consideration by the necessary committees, based on estimated cost. The results of the review will be communicated back to the requesting department supervisor and sponsor.

Please use the button on the form to submit the Project Change Request.