We Are All In This Together.
We know family and friends are essential to your well-being when you’re in the hospital. A safe and calm healing environment is crucial as well.
We pledge to provide the best care that we can to you or your loved one.
You — our patients and visitors — can pledge to help us keep everyone healthy and safe in the following ways:
- Do not visit if you are sick or someone in your home is sick. We have other ways for you to stay connected.
- Wear a hospital-provided mask covering the mouth and nose when requested. Wash your hands frequently, including when asked. We pledge to do the same.
- Wear other personal protective equipment (“PPE”), such as gloves, a gown and eye protection, when requested. It must be worn in your loved one’s room and removed when you leave the room.
- Stay in the room with your loved one to help reduce contact with others.
- Avoid creating clutter to help prevent falls.
- Ask questions when care team members visit each day.
- Do not raise your voice, use swear words or show abusive behavior. We pledge to be respectful and ask that you do the same.
Although it is not our preference, any breaches of this joint pledge may lead to removal of visiting privileges.
Thank you for your support.
Do not wait to ask if you need help. If you have safety concerns, always speak up.
If you have questions or concerns about this pledge, please contact our Patient Relations office: