Written Translation Services
Written Translation Services Unit at UC Davis Health offers a full range of in-house translation, proofreading, and editing services, cultural relevance consultations, as well as typesetting and layout of documents in the following languages: Spanish, Russian, Hmong, Chinese, Lao and Vietnamese.
We translate and proofread a variety of documents:
- consent forms
- patient education materials
- press releases
- website text
Our Spanish, Russian and Chinese language translators are ATA-certified, providing the highest quality of service to our customers. Written Tanslations Unit works with documents in many formats: Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher and Adobe In-Design.
Written Translation Team Commitments
To place a request for written translation services, please call Written Translation Projects coordinator at 916-734-2296.
- To provide readers with information as a native reader would expect to see it;
- To provide independent language translation and proofreading;
- To utilize our equipment to make final products user-friendly to your artist or printer;
- To deliver finished, press-ready work;
- To provide an immediate response to your inquiries;
- To be your trusted partner in serving your clients.
UC Davis Medical Center translators are members of the American Translators Association, California Healthcare Interpreters Association, and International Medical Interpreters Association. If you have any questions, please call Medical Interpreting Services Department at 916-734-2321 for more information.