At UC Davis, our team includes nationally recognized surgeons who specialize in the latest techniques, and treatments for hepatobiliary surgery. We are here to help referring physicians provide excellent care to their patients.
Why Refer Patients to the UC Davis Hepatobiliary Surgery Program?
Partnering with UC Davis gives your patient access to care that is state of the art, yet compassionate. We seamlessly blend the personalized attention of a private practice with the vast resources and multidisciplinary expertise of the region's only academic medical center.
Highlights of our program include:
- Recognized expertise: The U.S. News & World Report ranked UC Davis as the best overall hospital in the Northern Sierra area. This means we provide the advanced, effective and compassionate care that you want your patients to receive.
- Expert team of hepatobiliary surgeons: We are the only program in the region with surgeons who are board certified and fellowship trained in surgery oncology and hepatopancreatobiliary surgery.
- Multidisciplinary care: UC Davis offers comprehensive care for any hepatobiliary disease diagnosis thanks in part to our collaboration with other UC Davis programs. Working alongside colleagues from the UC Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center for liver cancer, the UC Davis Transplant Center, and our Department of Surgery.
- Commitment to quality: UC Davis ranks as the top #1 hospital in the Sacramento region and among the top 100 hospitals in America.
- Clinical research: True to our mission as an academic medical center, our hepatobiliary surgeons are deeply involved in advancing liver, bile duct and pancreatic disease care through research and clinical trials.