Diabetes support and resources
Health education classes
Through our In Charge and In Control health education program we offer numerous classes to help people manage their diabetes and maintain their health. Diabetes classes include:
- Diabetes: Getting Started
- Preventing Diabetes, Living Healthy
- Diabetes: Moving Forward — Medications and Risks
- Diabetes: Nutrition Part 1 (Basic Nutrition)
- Diabetes: Nutrition Part 2 (Advanced Nutrition)
- Diabetes: Tips and Tools
- Diabetes: Staying on Track
- Registered Nurse Individual Diabetes Education
- Type 1 Diabetes Support Group
View full course descriptions to learn more and to register.
U.S. News & World Report ranked UC Davis Medical Center among the nation’s top 30 for diabetes and endocrinology in 2022-23. Our reputation for patient satisfaction and personalized care has improved the lives of people with diabetes.
Our endocrinologists have expertise in all areas of general endocrinology, diabetes, metabolism and thyroid diseases, and have undergone specialized training in diagnosing and treating the various forms of diabetes.