Beginning in spring 2020, clinician educators joined the faculty team at the Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing at UC Davis. These clinician educators play a hands-on role in the development of high-impact and interprofessional programs at while also providing care. Clinician educators provide health care about 80% of the time at UC Davis Health clinics or other clinics throughout the region. The remaining 20% of time, these faculty teach small groups, participate in clinical skills workshops and mentor students.

Christine de Belen-Wilson, M.S.N., R.N., F.N.P.-B.C.Christine de Belen-Wilson, M.S.N., R.N., F.N.P.-B.C.
Assistant Clinical Professor
Family nurse practitioner, UC Davis Health Rocklin Clinic

Victoria Jackson, M.S.N., M.H.S., N.P.-C., P.A.-C.Victoria Jackson, M.S., M.H.S., N.P.-C., P.A.-C.
Assistant Clinical Professor
Family nurse practitioner, UC Davis Health Midtown Clinic

Janet Meda, D.N.P., F.N.P.-C., P.H.N., R.N.Janet Meda, D.N.P., F.N.P.-C., P.H.N., R.N.
Assistant Clinical Professor
Family nurse practitioner, Sacramento County Health Center

Ron Billano Ordona, DNP, FNP-BC, GS-CRon Billano Ordona, DNP, FNP-BC, GS-C
Assistant Clinical Professor
Adult-gerontology nurse practitioner, Healthy Aging Clinic at UC Davis Health

ileen Partridge, D.N.P., A.P.R.N., A.G.P.C.N.P.-B.C.Eileen Partridge, D.N.P., A.P.R.N., A.G.P.C.N.P.-B.C.
Assistant Clinical Professor
Adult-gerontology nurse practitioner, Healthy Aging Clinic at UC Davis Health

Amber L. Ramage, M.S.N., Ed.M., F.N.P.-B.C.Amber L. Ramage, M.S.N., Ed.M., F.N.P.-B.C.
Assistant Clinical Professor
Family nurse practitioner, UC Davis Health Elk Grove Clinic

Angelica de Leon-Renteria, D.N.P., F.N.P.-B.C., R.N.
Assistant Clinical Professor
Family nurse practitioner, Camarena Health Center in Madera, California

Jill R. Saberman, M.S.N., R.N., W.H.N.P.-B.C.Jill R. Saberman, M.S.N., R.N., W.H.N.P.-B.C.
Assistant Clinical Professor
Women's health nurse practitioner, UC Davis Health Elk Grove Clinic

Elenitsa Sebat, M.S., P.A.-C
Assistant Clinical Professor
Physician assistant, UC Davis Health

Lisa Tramposh, M.S.N., F.N.P.-C
Assistant Clinical Professor
Family nurse practitioner, UC Davis Health Obstetrics and Gynecology

Hannah Spero, M.S.N., A.P.R.N., N.P.-C.Hannah Spero, M.S.N., A.P.R.N., N.P.-C.
Assistant Clinical Professor
Adult gerontonology primary care nurse practitioner, UC Davis Health Midtown Clinic